Monday, 18 February 2013

THANKS TO DUMP.......!!!





Sometimes...The people u don't even notice often know ur worth.. & some people u care about the most make u feel....Trashed & stupid....!!! ( ._.)

But Still.... I think... We must thank to everyone.... Even to those... who made us feel Trashed... for making us a Stronger person than before......!
So..
Here's.. Something I wanna say to those people....
 
All I can say is... "Thank You".....!
You have taught me so many things... And turned the darkness into light.....
My life is blessed in so many ways and I am discovering so much about myself that I stored away for so may years....!

There are so many broken heart people out here. I was also one of them, a year ago and now I write to help others going through the same. My article is just to uplift and support such people. Its really a nice feeling to get your life back and making it better than ever. I truly believe that the end of a relationship is meant to be a gift to give you a better life
.
HE left me for ANOTHER WOMAN and for year I cried and blamed him for destroying.. ruining my life.....
But... today I realize... He SAVED me...!
As well... Not everyday is easy and some days I still cry and it still hurts....!

I know... It is a slow and painful process. It's harrowing, scary and overwhelming sometimes. But it's also a great opportunity to get to know yourself for once.
A tall task when you feel nothing but loneliness, but well worth the effort.
I think -
I'm nowhere near there yet.

I look forward to spend time on myself, for myself and being in love with ME for once, instead of pouring all my love into such sucking relationship. It's a hard road.
There’s no quick or easy way to fix a broken heart and no way to stop your heart from hurting so much.
And, to stop loving isn't an option.
But.. once you should fully forgive yourself.. then you’ll embrace hope for the future.
It wasn't an easy process to overcome from the feelings like pain, rejection, anger, heartache and without these things you won’t be able to move on as the old Sufi quote goes, “this too
shall pass”.
We’re all human, we all make mistakes, the purpose of life is the journey, not the destination.

As... U know... I know... The pain is not Permanent and its my choice to hurt and let my thoughts wonder to painful ideas.....! ( ._.)

Well...I have built other relationships around Me....mostly with my best friends and siblings..!
Its been a beautiful journey and I fully believe all the pain was a gift of some sort because the woman I am Today.. Stands tall and proud and Knows the darkness but sees the light....
I also realized that all that stuff I was hiding inside me wasn't all bad stuff.. some beautiful and amazing things have come out of that box and setting it free has been so Empowering......!

I am happy to feel that I have managed to turn my weakness into strength, that doesn't kill me... instead.. really made me stronger. But I don't want to burst my bubble, but there are far worse things that happen, breaking up is just a chore for many people, cheating on regular basis, being alone is nothing new. So many people are alone, you should be happy for what you have, cherish it because well...challenges will appear. But dont worry.. you will only get burden which you can cope with. Its great to see myself... defeating obstacles, but we must be prepared for much worse, these are just warming up rounds.

So...
Thank you...! Because today.. I see.. its not just me that I m not the only one.. who choose to suffer from a broken heart and turn it into something amazing.....!
I m not the only one who was foolish enough.. to deny myself and let Someone elses opinion about me to define Me...! Someone here.. who will love My quirks and appreciate them...!
Instead of condeming me for them.. but until then.. I will surround myself with People who love those things about Me....!

So... Be strong no matter what...! :)

2 comments:

Sumit Maan said...

pagal ladki........
koi to sabhalo isse , koi to bacha lo isse ...kaha se aae hai , kaha ko jayge , pagal ladki.......................................

Archie : The Smiling Pearl....! :):):) said...

@ Maan : l0llll..... :-P :-D
0lrdy smbhl rki mei.......... :-P