Tuesday, 12 February 2013

FALLING OUT OF LOVE....!!!




What should you do when you are falling 'out of love'...???
Sometimes, I feel so guilty.
I had promised you 'P'.. that no matter what, I will always be the same. 
I had told you that even if you stop loving me, I would continue to love you.
I have been doing that since a very long time.
Since you stopped calling me, since you stopped loving 'n caring for me. 
I have always been loving you with all my heart.
That is the reason for my care 'n concern for you, in spite of your cold behavior.
Every time you used to come, say some sweet words and go, I used to hang on to them.
I would spend my days remembering the moments when you said “I love you laata bchcha...”.
But, what’s happening to me? Why am I am losing hope? 
Why do I try not to care for you? 
I had promised you that I would love you the same even if you don’t.
Why am I not keeping my promise?
Why am I falling out of love?
Just because you stopped caring, why am I doing the same?
May be I’ve been hurt too much, as you have dumped me really worst way...!
May be I want to smile again, that I could not do since last one 'n half years...!
I am starting to value, to love myself. 
I guess.. I am falling out of love.............!!!
I don’t know whether I will be able to forget you completely or not.
But it’s been too long since I’ve been waiting for you.
May be, you’ll come back, when you would get to know about the reality.
But.. 
May be it’ll be too late to apologize ....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (T_T)

No comments: