Wednesday, 6 March 2013

WHAT SHOULD I SAY TO U...?



Should I say.. I hate U that U left me alone in the middle.. 
In the most critical phase of life's journey......!
Or Should I say I love U.. as U are the one..who helped me to begin a new journey....!

Should  say I hate U.. as.. hurted me, din't trust me bCoz of Someone else...
Or Should I say I love U.. as U are the One who taught Me to Love....!

Should I say I hate U.. as now U are holding someone else in ur arms..
Or Should I say I love U.. as Once U lent those Arms to Me....!

Should I say I hate U.. as now Ur eyes look at Someone else...
Or Should I say I love U.. as for Once those eyes Conveyed to Me.. thoughts innumerable....!

Should I say I hate U... as now U dream about Someone else...
Or Should I say I love U.. as.. for Once we dreamt together of a beautiful life ahead....!

Should I say I hate U.. as now U are No longer in my life...
Or Should I still say I LOVE YOU.. as for once U were Mine.....! ( ,_,)


No comments: