I remember those days when we were living in each-other's heart....
Before I speak any thing to U, U listen that,
When U used to tease Me, I cry Dramatically,
then U hug Me to make Me Smile again .... :( :):*
I Naughtily rub my nose on Ur shirt, when U noticed I cutely disguised U... :) :* ;)
I remember those days when we had a fight & I was down on my knee to say "Sorry" in front of the world, U shyly accepts my apology... :(
I remember those days when U had not much money in Ur pocket & I asked U for a gift, U somehow managed the money to buy that gift for Me... :'( :):):) :*
I remember those days when I had an accident.. On the way to meet U, but when I saw U.. I had forget all my pain, but when u saw my wound u cared too much... :'( :):* :*
.
.
I remember those days when we had a fight & I was down on my knee to say "Sorry" in front of the world, U shyly accepts my apology... :(
I remember those days when U had not much money in Ur pocket & I asked U for a gift, U somehow managed the money to buy that gift for Me... :'( :):):) :*
I remember those days when I had an accident.. On the way to meet U, but when I saw U.. I had forget all my pain, but when u saw my wound u cared too much... :'( :):* :*
.
.
.
I know the time has passed, U left me behind and moved away.... But m I still standing on that path with a wish in my heart that.. Please God.. Let the time move backward ... So that I can see U again
at least for once Before the end of my Life...! :'( :* :* :*

I know the time has passed, U left me behind and moved away.... But m I still standing on that path with a wish in my heart that.. Please God.. Let the time move backward ... So that I can see U again
at least for once Before the end of my Life...! :'( :* :* :*

No comments:
Post a Comment