Friday, 15 February 2013

IT WAS ALWAYS JUST ME...!!! :'(




 One day we met..
He said he loves me..
He said I'm the best part of his life..
He said I'm the one who makes him complete..
I believed him so much, I Loved him so much..
I kept my heart open for him.

After some-time…
He said he cried a lot in night,
He said He missed me a lot,
He said that pain was sweet, He said I should feel it too...
But.. I said don't want to,
B'Coz I can't be away from YOU..
 
Then one day...
He said He don't want to keep anything from me,
He said He hates me,
He said He never Loved me,
He said He love someone else... :'(
I said..
Please stop kidding 'n don't scare me...
I asked him again 'n again.. but He never replied me...
When everything was fine,
When I did no mistake,
Why it all ended with dreads,
I guess I missed out something,
I guess I believed him truely,
I should have learned that, He NEVER Loved me...

It was always JUST ME .............!!!!!!!!!! (T_T)

2 comments:

Arish Dhawan said...

life isn't fair......but its still good....!! think on it...:)

Archie : The Smiling Pearl....! :):):) said...

Yeah... still.. waiting for God's Justice.....!!! ( ._.)