Saturday, 9 March 2013

LIFE - Undefined Yet... !





Whenever I get sad.. I wish you were here and give me a tight hug.... :'(
So that.. all my sadness fly away and happiness comes..! :)  
I Miss your Presence... :'( :)
I Miss your Teasing Talks... :'( :)
I Miss your Smile... :):):)
I Miss my Peeku'z Cute face... :'( :)
But.. 
Most of all... 
I miss your Hug... :'(  
That last Hug... :'(
A hug which means alot to me... :'(
Ur Hug... that tight hug... :'(
Hug with Love... :'(
Hug with Care... :'(
I always...truely loved you... from the core of my heart... 'P- Eule' ... :'( :* :'(
 
I Still Remember...
When I saw you.. walking with the girl.. you replaced me with... :'(
You looked at me and you make it looks like we've never met...! :'(
I looked at you.. Yes...! I saw you happy with her....! :) :'( :)

All I can say is I'm Happy for You... (T_T)
those words might come out of my mouth like that, 
But inside, it Still kills me...! :'(

I Still Miss those days... (T_T)
that 24/7 chatting.... :)
Fights over little things... :)
Late night talks... :)
Sharing secrets.. :)
Weird dreams.. :)
“Being possessive” attitudes.. :)
Waiting for your texts.. :)
Watching your pics and texts over and over.. :) :'( :)
Smiling for No Reason... :):):) :'( :)
Trusting you blindly.. ( ._.)
Your hugs and kisses.. :'( :*
Your innocent wishes.. :'( :) :'(
BUT...
Now..
Just having...
Empty Inbox... :'( 
No more “I Love U” from my Eule... :'(
Hours of Loneliness... :'(
Unshared emotions.. :'(
Late Night Cries.. :'(
Heart-breaking Secrets.. :'(
Shattered dreams.. :'(
Deleted Memories.. :'(
Fake Smiles.. :'(
Broken Trust.. :'(
Your nailed hugs.. :'(
Your devious heartaches.. :'(
I don't know why i m still waiting for You...! :'( :'( :'(


Tears roll down My cheeks.. :'(
But..
No one to stop them...! :'(

People Say.. I care.. But as-usual.... they are just words...! (T_T)
The world is filled with millions of people..
But still.. it gives me.. the feeling of "Emptiness"...! :'(

Life wants itself to be ended..
But.. it still continues to beat...! (T_T)

People are all around saying.. we are Here..always with you...!
But..
Still.. eyes are in search of some one who really cares... Just the OLD YOU....! :'(
That's Life-Undefined yet.. we desire to live..! (T_T)




1 comment:

Anonymous said...

awesome dear..

you made me cried....

keep writing.