“You can never understand why people do stupid things
for love unless you, yourself, experience how it is to be in
love.”

ABOUT ME :
I'm a girl with big dreams that are going to require a lot of hard work and determination but it will all be worth it in the end, I’m just looking forward to this, “best feeling on Earth”.

> INSPIRATION - I was so in love with him for a long time. He meant everything to me. We were like one of such couples in movies, in books . He made me laugh for some non-sense reasons, his weirdness, he inspired me a lot. Indeed, I was so in love, in love with a guy I can’t even call MINE now.. ( ._.)
> FRIENDSHIP - Despite our differences, disagreements. There’s some reason why the two of us met. I could tell you he’s the only one who can make me laugh even in my worst mood. He will do anything just to cheer me up, the one I shared my secrets without being judged. We’re so close, He’s a trustworthy friend.. :^)
> LOVERS - He was everything I wanted. There was something about him that driven me crazy. Whenever we kissed, I was nervous but whenever he smiled while we’re kissing, made me feel comfortable with him. The way he used to hug me, so tight.. It was the best feeling ever. It made me feel like he never want to let go. Waking up in the morning, seeing his "good morning ullu... mela paglu... laata bachcha :* " text, his video call, just to see eachother... ♥ Priceless moment ever! :) <<< The Bond has Broken.... :'( >>>
> LETTING GO - It hurts like hell, watching the one you love, love someone else. When he told me that he is in love with another girl... and I was like “Congrats.” But deep inside it broke my heart into pieces. I admit.. I cried, well always after the revelation. I kept asking myself, “Am I really not that good enough for him?” Everything has been changed now..... :(
Well....It is not easy to watch the person you love, love someone else. You are still in love with that person and you think about them everyday. The mere thought of them loving someone else crushes you so bad that you just want to disappear from the face of the Earth. This is a common feeling of love after a relationship is over. It is one of the hardest things to deal with.
Moving on takes time and it is difficult but it does get easier as time passes. You will not fall out of love over night, but the best thing to do would be to try and let that person go, because they are not the one for you. There is better out there and surely there is someone perfect for you.
Well....It is not easy to watch the person you love, love someone else. You are still in love with that person and you think about them everyday. The mere thought of them loving someone else crushes you so bad that you just want to disappear from the face of the Earth. This is a common feeling of love after a relationship is over. It is one of the hardest things to deal with.
> MOVING ON - Moving on…. how can you exactly move on when you were still in love with that person? How can you move on when your true friends were his friends too? How can you move on when you were so close to his family? How can you move on when everything around you reminds of him? :'(
> LIFE GOES ON - I’m scared of not being with him and I still can’t accept it. But I’m distancing myself from him. I know I was so wrong for letting my world revolved around just the two of us. So I’m setting myself free, to meet others.ALSO CHECK :
http://diarypagesofayounggirl.blogspot.in/
http://my1stnlastlove.blogspot.in/
http://archiethesmilingpearl.blogspot.in/
http://nachodeinyaariyan.blogspot.in/

No comments:
Post a Comment