Monday, 28 January 2013

P : I STILL MISS "THE OLD YOU"....! :'(



Whenever I walk alone....I feel He is walking with me and
asking me to hold his hand....
Whenever I sit to study.....I feel that He is gazing me and
giving a cute smile encouraging me to study more....
Whenever I am sad.....I feel He is sitting on my side and
Giving me a tight hug....
Whenever my mobile blinks.....I feel He is holding his mobile
and messaging me.....
Whenever I gaze at moon....I feel He's doing the same ‘n
missing me very badly.....
Whenever I get up suddenly at 3am or 4am....I strongly feel
that even He has got up at very same time by missing me....!

”And these feelings are all because.. Once upon a time.. He was with me... holding my hand for eternity...! what we had, for those few blissful years, had truly been beautiful.. Crazy beautiful.. Or may be just crazy... love.. pure, selfless love....................!!!!!!!!!!!!!”



ALSO CHECK :

http://diarypagesofayounggirl.blogspot.in/

No comments: