So often I let something or someone control me and I know it’s not healthy for me…
Please God, I need You to help me stand strong and to face my demons.
I need to tell them that they can’t control me anymore…
I want my life back…
I want to be able to stand strong with You Lord, by my side, guiding my way.
I know Your Love can see me through the darkest valleys and back over any mountain blocking my way.
Thank You for Loving me and making me an indepandent.. strong girl...
! :)
Now....
I am a new woman. I am a born fighter.
You can bend me sometimes for your selfish motives but you can never break me because I am invincible.
I am not jealous of any one because I am very confident about my own capabilities.
I believe that there is nothing in this world which I cannot accomplish..
Because nothing can stop me from being an achiever in any field I want to master.
I will not allow anyone to manipulate me or belittle my soul with deceitful conduct.
I will not allow anyone to define or change me because I am free spirited and I have my own unique personality.
I know how to fight back and survive on my own terms.
If I am shattered I come back even stronger..
because I am determined to be a survivor and not a victim.
Each day the challenges of life deepen the conviction in my soul..
and make me more determined to achieve my goals ..
Today I have finally decided that I am no longer going to let any one manipulate my life.
I will vanish all the negativity that surrounds me.
I have had enough of other people’s drama and now I need to detach myself from fake people around me.
I know that I have within me an immense, inconceivable and extraordinary power to radiate positivity.
I will only spread the message of love, peace and oneness.
I don’t want commitments and promises. I don’t want deceit and dishonesty.
I want to be loved to the core for the rest of my life… !

No comments:
Post a Comment